Please call for general information, admissions, or to schedule a tour.
Enhanced COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Please note that masks are required at all times when on facility grounds. Temperature screenings are required to enter the facility.
Address & Info
Cranford Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
600 Lincoln Park East
Cranford, NJ 07016
Monday: 8am – 8pm
Tuesday: 8am – 8pm
Wedndesday: 8am – 8pm
Thursday: 8am – 8pm
Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 8pm
Sunday: 8am – 8pm
Directions via Bus & Train
Our facility is located near public transportation. Use buses #59 or #112. You can also walk to our facility from the nearby train station. We are located in a nice, quiet residential area.
From Garden State Parkway North
- Take EXIT 136 toward Linden/Roselle/Winfield Pk.
- Keep left to take the ramp toward Cranford/Cranford Shopping Dist.
- Turn left onto Centennial Ave/County Hwy-615.
- Turn left onto Cranford Hall and you will see the building directly at the end of the street. This street is 0.1 miles past Lincoln Ave. E. If you reach South Ave. E, you’ve 0.1 miles too far.
From Garden State Parkway South
- Take the NJ-28 exit, EXIT 137, toward Cranford/Roselle Pk.
- Merge onto North Ave E/NJ-28 toward Cranford Business District/Cranford Shopping Dist.
- Turn left onto Centennial Ave/County Hwy-615, Rustic Mill is on the right. If you reach Springfield Ave. you’ve gone a little too far.
- Turn right onto Cranford Hall and you will see the building directly at the end of the street. This street just past South Ave. E. If you reach Lincoln Ave E you’ve gone 0.1 miles too far.