Transitional Care Team
We Make The Transition Easier.
Our doctors, therapists, nurses, and other health professionals all work with our patients and families assure the most efficient care to get you home as quickly as possible. At Cranford Park, we begin discharge planning from day one while each department collectively works together to get you home quickly and safely.
- Physical Therapy
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Care Plan Team
- Social Service
- Business Office
- Community Relations
The goal of the Rehabilitation Department is to support patients in reaching their maximum levels of function, self-care and mobility through exercise, training and caregiver education. Know that when you’re under our care, we will deliver a personalized, unique, fun and encouraging rehabilitation services seven days a week. Our Rehabilitation Services address various conditions resulting from injuries to complex debilitating medical conditions that may due to:
- Cancer related conditions
- Functional decline due to clinical conditions or illness
- Joint replacement surgery
- Muscular Skeletal Problems
- Neurological conditions, such as stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s Disease
- Orthopedic injuries and fractures
- Trauma resulting from accident or illness
- Rehabilitative Nursing
- Respite Care
- Provide 24-hour care
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living – Bathing /Hygiene, Dressing, Feeding and Incontinence Care
- Our RN/ LPN – Manage, observe, evaluate over all care.
- Monitor Daily Vitals
- Auditory Care
- Dental Care
- Refer Specialist as needed
Care plans are created to provide individualized care for each resident. The interdisciplinary team, which includes physicians, nurses and therapist, meets with each resident and their family to put the plan in place.
- Our team provides 7 days a week of fun and creative programs.
- Staff caters to the individual interests of each resident.
- We provide educational, spiritual, physical, & sensory programs.
- Recreation encourages residents to continue to achieve new accomplishments and lifetime goals.
- Pet Therapy.
- Special themed events monthly.
- Provides guidance throughout your stay to ensure that you and your family’s needs are being met.
- Set-up discharge services to ensure that when it’s time to transition home you or your loved one is safe and comfortable.
Our business office is available to provide assistance to both residents and families. Information on insurance and healthcare is also accessible through the business office.
Patient satisfaction is a priority for all under our care. At Cranford Park, there is nothing that we won’t consider to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The Director of Community Relations will assist patients within the hospital be informed of what the next step will be, help with the transition into our facility and is available to patients and their family members throughout their stay. We want you to think of us as your extended family and turn to us for all your rehabilitation needs should you ever need to return. Our goal is to accommodate and cater to our patients and their families offering them quality time, support and encouragement to meet their goals.
“Cranford Park’s Transitional Care Team is dedicated to meeting the individual goals of each patient and resident.”
Transitional Care Team
Our Transitional Care Team utilizes all resources that are available to provide effective care to every patient and resident. We develop an action plan to ensure that residents and caregivers coordinate to develop a systematic routine that maintains health, happiness, and well-being.
When the need arises for residential care or rehabilitative care, Cranford Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is working to redefine healthcare in Union County to meet the needs of our community.